My first night of passing off all of my duties didn't go so well...
Spence's flight arrived around 11. After getting lost going to and coming from the airport I was finally out for the night (or so I thought!) at 12.30, many hours past my bed time. Allison woke me at 1.45 because she had an accident in her bed. I put her between me and Spence. Katie came in sometime during the 2 o'clock hour. She couldn't sleep. She was too excited about Daddy coming home. I sent her, with Spence, into the kids' room. They are still asleep there as I write this! At 6.04 I jolted awake to the feeling of someone peeing on me. Arrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! It is now 6.32. I have 2 kids awake, the dogs have been out, I have two bagged poop samples to take to the vet and my blog entry is complete.
That 'get lots of sleep' bit didn't happen as I had hoped.
I NEED A PLAN B!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment