Nope, I didn't join the choir. Nor would anyone want me to. :)
Spence was out of town and I braved Mass with my four sweethearts. They insisted on sitting in the front row. Spence would say no. I couldn't. So we sat up front. All by ourselves. Ahhhhhhh... Allison built a Bible cage around Claire. Claire chattered the whole time. Allison sang Jesus Loves Me, loudly, during a particularly quiet moment. Allison wore one purple Croc and one white sandal. Claire wore yellow rain boots until we were seated. Then she went barefoot. That was the first 10 minutes. :) I left three alone in the pew while I took one to the bathroom. Katie shouted across the aisle to her friends and John nearly tackled me once. Still, it was all good. In the end they all earned a doughnut. And that, my friends, is the mark of a good Sunday morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment