Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oh yeah, that day!

Somehow I am here, ending my day, feeling great about what we accomplished. It was all little stuff - I am caught up on the laundry, two of the bathrooms are clean, the Charger has brakes and it starts...
There were moments today when I did not feel so good about it. Katie's sensitive heart was broken by friends. Allison peed on the floor - twice. The Charger ran out of gas on the way to the gas station and out of battery on the way back. We all loaded up to go rescue Spence. Claire dumped every Lego and Lincoln Log out, then mixed them together. A friend came over to say that she couldn't find Katie. The crazy moments!
Still, here I am. Happy. Relaxed. Feeling good. And looking forward to tomorrow.
I wish the same peace to all my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment