Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heavenly Thoughts

We had a miserable trip to the commissary today. Afterwards, as the kids and I were sitting down to lunch together I could hear "Patience" by Guns-n-Roses (I think!) playing on the radio.
Me: This should be Mama's song for today.
John: Are they saying 'patience'?
Katie: You will have lots of patience when you are in Heaven and when I get there I will run up to you and hug you. First I will probably hug Grandpa Larry because I see you more than him.
Me: I think Jesus will want His hug first.
Katie: Oh yeah. I will know it is Him because he will be the big shiny guy!

My mood was instantly lifted!

3 comments:

  1. 1. did you know there is an "app" for that (to recognize songs and their singers)
    2. Girlfriend, you have more patience than anyone I know. It's so refreshing to hear about your normal moments!!!

    ReplyDelete